- Scheduled auditing by NABL is undertaken for grant of ISO/IEC certification
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 in the field of Chemical & Biological testing by NABL
- Compliance with the WADA International Standards for Laboratories (ISL)
- NDTL participation in various PT programs
- World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA): NDTL, India is participating in the EQAS scheme of WADA since 2006
- World Association of Anti Doping scientists (WAADS): Six (06) NDTL Scientists have membership of WAADS
- College of American Pathologists (CAP) : NDTL, India is participating in the CAP PT programme since 2004 for the drugs in the category of Stimulants and Narcotics.
- Swiss Center for Quality Control (CSCQ) NDTL, India is participating in Proficiency Testing organised by CSCQ since 2010 for the Blood Parameters
- Association of Official Racing Chemists (AORC) NDTL, India is participating in Proficiency Testing organised by AORC since 2012 for the Horse Dope Testing
1. Human Dope Testing: The lab is engaged in testing of doping samples of elite sports persons at National & International level with an average of 7000 (approx..) samples tested in a year.
NDTL has conducted testing of various major International events :
(i) First Commonwealth Youth Games, 2008 (Pune)
(ii) Singapore Youth Olympic Games, 2010 (Singapore)
(iii) XIX Commonwealth Games, 2010 (Delhi)
(iv) Asian Beach Games, 2010
(v) XII National Games, 2010 (Malaysia)
(vi) South-East Asian (SEA) Games, 2015 (Singapore)
(vii) Indonesia National and Paralympic Games, 2016
(viii)South-East Asian Games (SEA), 2017 (Malaysia)
(ix) Asean Para Games, 2017 (Malaysia)
(x) FIFA (U-17) World Cup, 2017 (India)
(xi) Khelo India School Games, 2017 (India)
2. Horse Dope Testing:
The lab is engaged in testing of doping samples of horses at National & International level with an average of 3000 (approx..) samples tested in a year.