THE NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY (NDTL) WE WORK METICULOUSLY TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICES FOR THEM
IT IS AN AUTONOMOUS BODY UNDER MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, YOUTH AFFAIRS AND SPORTS, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. IT IS ACCREDITED BY NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD FOR TESTING & CALIBRATION LABORATORIES
NDTL AT A GLANCE
- The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) will Endeavour to deliver its services appropriate to the client’s needs in a timely manner adhering to the applicable International standards.
- NDTL will continuously improve its services and strive to maintain upper quality performances in respect of applicable best value performance indicators.
- NDTL will systematically promote the skills and knowledge of all staff members by appropriate training and ensure to preserve reputation and integrity of the organisation by committing to high standards of responsibility and objectivity.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
NDTL has state of the art facilities for research and is engaged in conducting research on various projects. The research papers are presented in the International and National conferences and published in indexed journals. However, the first ever Ph.D. thesis of Madhusudan Reddy (Detectability of Indian glucocorticosteroid preparations in sports persons: Effect on the endogenous steroid profile… MORE
VISSION & MISSION
- To achieve excellence in the field of Dope Testing in Sports in india.
- To provide quality testing Services as per International Standards
- Mission to have drug free Sports in india
NEWS & EVENTS
- Extension of last date for receipt applications of recruitment for Senior Technical Officer (Information Technology) and section officer
- NOTICE for extending of last date for engagement of Research Associate-I (Last Date for apply 27.04.2021)
- Engagement of two (02) posts of Research Associate-I (Last Date for apply April 27, 2021)
- Filing up of vacant posts in the NDTL by deputation (including short term contract) basis. The advertisement is expected to appear in the Employment News publication dated 17-23 April, 2021. The closing date for receipt of applications will be 30 days from the date of appearance of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Recruitment Rules (RRs) for Scientific, Technical and Administrative Cadre Posts 2020
- Cancellation of Advertisement for filling up 03 posts (UR-2 and SC-1) of Scientist-B
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) signed an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu effective from January 11, 2021.
- Advertisement for Training / Internship (Last date for apply: 22/01/2021)
- The Constitution of India Preamble
- Covid-19 Awareness
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) signed an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Institute of of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)- Guwahati, effective from August 01, 2020.
- Appeal for Combat Covid-19
- Nodal Officer for handling Public Grievances regarding COVID 19 at NDTL, New Delhi.
- Annual Report and Audited Accounts 2017 – 18
NDTL IS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN TESTING OF SAMPLES (HUMAN & HORSE) NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS… READ MORE
ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENT & TECHNOLOGIES
THE NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY IS EQUIPPED WITH STATE OF THE ART… READ MORE