THE NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY (NDTL) WE WORK METICULOUSLY
TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICES FOR THEM
IT IS AN AUTONOMOUS BODY UNDER MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, YOUTH AFFAIRS AND SPORTS, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. IT IS ACCREDITED BY NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD FOR TESTING & CALIBRATION LABORATORIES
NDTL AT A GLANCE
- The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) will Endeavour to deliver its services appropriate to the client’s needs in a timely manner adhering to the applicable International standards.
- NDTL will continuously improve its services and strive to maintain upper quality performances in respect of applicable best value performance indicators.
- NDTL will systematically promote the skills and knowledge of all staff members by appropriate training and ensure to preserve reputation and integrity of the organisation by committing to high standards of responsibility and objectivity.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
NDTL has state of the art facilities for
research and is engaged in conducting research on various projects. The research papers are presented in the International and National conferences and published in indexed journals. However, the first ever Ph.D. thesis of Madhusudan Reddy (Detectability of Indian glucocorticosteroid preparations in sports persons: Effect on the endogenous steroid profile…
VISSION & MISSION
- To achieve excellence in the field of Dope Testing in Sports in india.
- To provide quality testing Services as per International Standards
- Mission to have drug free Sports in india
NEWS & EVENTS
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) signed an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM), Jammu effective from January 11, 2021.
- Advertisement for Training / Internship (Last date for apply: 22/01/2021)
- The Constitution of India Preamble
- Covid-19 Awareness
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) signed an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the National Institute of of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)- Guwahati, effective from August 01, 2020.
- Appeal for Combat Covid-19
- Nodal Officer for handling Public Grievances regarding COVID 19 at NDTL, New Delhi.
- Annual Report and Audited Accounts 2017 – 18
NDTL IS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN TESTING OF SAMPLES (HUMAN & HORSE) NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS…
ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENT & TECHNOLOGIES
THE NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY IS EQUIPPED WITH STATE OF THE ART… READ MORE