THE NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY (NDTL) WE WORK METICULOUSLY
TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICES FOR THEM
IT IS AN AUTONOMOUS BODY UNDER MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, YOUTH AFFAIRS AND SPORTS, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. IT IS ACCREDITED BY NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD FOR TESTING & CALIBRATION LABORATORIES
NDTL AT A GLANCE
- The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) will Endeavour to deliver its services appropriate to the client’s needs in a timely manner adhering to the applicable International standards.
- NDTL will continuously improve its services and strive to maintain upper quality performances in respect of applicable best value performance indicators.
- NDTL will systematically promote the skills and knowledge of all staff members by appropriate training and ensure to preserve reputation and integrity of the organisation by committing to high standards of responsibility and objectivity.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
NDTL has state of the art facilities for
research and is engaged in conducting research on various projects. The research papers are presented in the International and National conferences and published in indexed journals. However, the first ever Ph.D. thesis of Madhusudan Reddy (Detectability of Indian glucocorticosteroid preparations in sports persons: Effect on the endogenous steroid profile…
VISSION & MISSION
- To achieve excellence in the field of Dope Testing in Sports in india.
- To provide quality testing Services as per International Standards
- Mission to have drug free Sports in india
NEWS & EVENTS
- The Summer Training (July – December, 2019) is cancelled due to Administrative reasons
- Annual Report and Audited Accounts 2017 – 18
- World Anti Doping Agency (WADA) visited NDTL from 18 – 20 Sept, 2018
- Dr. Puran Lal Sahu has joined as Scientific Director in NDTL
- Annual Report and Audited Accounts 2016 – 17
- Re-assessment Audit of NDTL for accreditation of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (Chemical & Biological) was held on 05th & 06th April, 2018
- Management Review Group (MRG) meeting of NDTL was held on February 28, 2018 in the Chamber of Secretary (Sports), MYAS and CEO, NDTL, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi
- Observance of Vigilance Awareness Week at NDTL.
- 10th Governing / 9th General Body meeting of NDTL was held on September 26, 2017 under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble Minister of Youth Affairs & Sports (Col. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore).
- Annual Report & Annual Accounts 2015 – 16
- Annual Report & Annual Accounts 2014 – 15 (English)
- Annual Report & Annual Accounts 2014 – 15 (Hindi)
- NDTL hosted a first International Conference on “Implementation of latest Guidelines in human and horse doping: Interaction between Testing Authorities and Doping Control Laboratories” on 04 – 05 November, 2016 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
HUMAN DOPING REFERS TO THE USE OF PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS BY ATHLETES…..
NDTL IS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN TESTING OF SAMPLES (HUMAN & HORSE) NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS…
DOPING IS DONE ON RACE DAY TO ENHANCE THEIR PERFORMANCE OR TO MASK INJURIES….
NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY(NDTL) DOWNLOAD INTERNATIONAL SERVCIES REQUEST FORM…… READ MORE
PROFICIENCY TESTING IS THE USE OF INTER LABORATORY COMPARISON FOR…. READ MORE
ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENT & TECHNOLOGIES
THE NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY IS EQUIPPED WITH STATE OF THE ART… READ MORE