THE NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY (NDTL) WE WORK METICULOUSLY
TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICES FOR THEM
IT IS AN AUTONOMOUS BODY UNDER MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, YOUTH AFFAIRS AND SPORTS, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA. IT IS ACCREDITED BY NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD FOR TESTING & CALIBRATION LABORATORIES
NDTL AT A GLANCE
- The National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) will Endeavour to deliver its services appropriate to the client’s needs in a timely manner adhering to the applicable International standards.
- NDTL will continuously improve its services and strive to maintain upper quality performances in respect of applicable best value performance indicators.
- NDTL will systematically promote the skills and knowledge of all staff members by appropriate training and ensure to preserve reputation and integrity of the organisation by committing to high standards of responsibility and objectivity.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
NDTL has state of the art facilities for
research and is engaged in conducting research on various projects. The research papers are presented in the International and National conferences and published in indexed journals. However, the first ever Ph.D. thesis of Madhusudan Reddy (Detectability of Indian glucocorticosteroid preparations in sports persons: Effect on the endogenous steroid profile…
VISSION & MISSION
- To achieve excellence in the field of Dope Testing in Sports in india.
- To provide quality testing Services as per International Standards
- Mission to have drug free Sports in india
NEWS & EVENTS
- Call for Sponsorship for 3rd WAADS QA Managers meeting (28 – 29 Jan, 2016)
- Corrigendum: For procurement of one LC-QTOF (Tender ID 2015_NDTL_46209_1)
- Global Tender for Procurement of one LC-QTOF
- NDTL is organizing an interaction with experts/doctors of Racing Clubs on Oct 14, 2015
- NDTL is organizing one day seminar on “Latest trends in Anti-Doping Science” on Oct 15, 2015
- Anti-Doping symposium being organised on Oct 16, 2015 during 7th Asia Pacific Conference on Exercise and Sports Science (APCESS-2015).
- 3rd WAADS QA Managers meeting will be held on Jan 28 – 29, 2016 in Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India
- 2nd meeting of Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) of NDTL will be held on 27/01/2016.
- Dr. Alka Beotra, Scientific Director, NDTL presented one (01) research papers in AORC Austra Asial conference, Seoul, Korea held on Sept 12 – 14, 2015.
- Dr.AlkaBeotra, Scientific Director, NDTL got positioned on the Executive Board of World Association of Anti Doping Scientists (WAADS) during Cologne Workshop on Dope Analysis on March 04, 2015. Her tenure on the Executive Board of WAADS will be for a period of three years i.e. from March 2015 to 2018. The first meeting of Executive Board held on March 04, 2015. The WAADS is an organisation comprising of anti doping scientists from all the WADA accredited labs across the world.There are six members on the Executive Board wherein she is the only member from Asia.
- Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) of NDTL meeting held on November 27, 2014 in the NDTL Building, Conference Room, JLN Stadium Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi
- Final assessment audit of NDTL for ISO/IEC 17043:2010 accreditation for Proficiency Testing Provider (PTP) held on Nov 14 -15, 2014 7th Governing /6th General Body meeting of NDTL was held on November 05, 2014 in the SAI, Conference Room, JLN Stadium Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble Minister (IC) Skill Development, Entrepreneurship,Youth Affairs & Sports
- Pre-assessment audit of NDTL for Proficiency Testing provider accreditation as per ISO 17043:2010 was held on June 10 – 11, 2014
- Sh. Ajit M. Sharan, Secretary (Sports) & CEO, NDTL and Dr. Alka Beotra, Scientific Director, NDTL attended International Conference on the Implementation of the 2015 WADA Code, in Netherlands from Jan 15 -17, 2014
- Ethics Committee meeting was held on July 25, 2013 in the Conference Hall of NDTL
- Dr. Alka Beotra, Scientific Director, and Dr. Rajiv Sareen, DD, NDTL attended symposium on “The History of Doping and Anti-Doping” in Doha, Qatar from May 6-7,2013
HUMAN DOPING REFERS TO THE USE OF PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS BY ATHLETES…..
NDTL IS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN TESTING OF SAMPLES (HUMAN & HORSE) NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS…
DOPING IS DONE ON RACE DAY TO ENHANCE THEIR PERFORMANCE OR TO MASK INJURIES….
NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY(NDTL) DOWNLOAD INTERNATIONAL SERVCIES REQUEST FORM…… READ MORE
PROFICIENCY TESTING IS THE USE OF INTER LABORATORY COMPARISON FOR….
ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENT & TECHNOLOGIES
THE NATIONAL DOPE TESTING LABORATORY IS EQUIPPED WITH STATE OF THE ART… READ MORE