- Dr. P. L. Sahu, Scientific Director, NDTL delivered a lecture in Quality Improvement Program (QIP) to all the participants at Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University, New Delhi on 3rd April, 2019 and a Laboratory tour of NDTL was organised.
- Dr. Shobha Ahi, Quality Manager, NDTL was invited at Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University, New Delhi, on 9th April, 2019 as Resource Person to talk on “Testing methodologies in anti-doping science”.
- Dr. P. L. Sahu, Scientific Director, NDTL was invited at Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University, New Delhi, on 11th April, 2019 as Resource Person to talk on “Analysis of Dope Samples: Challenges and Innovations”.
- Dr. Shobha Ahi, Quality Manager, NDTL was invited to talk on (i) Overview of Doping, (ii) Prohibited List, (iii) Trends of Analysis of drugs of abuse, (iv) Sample Collection and accredited labs as an Adjunct Faculty in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Karnataka on 05th – 06th April, 2019.
- Dr. Sachin Dubey, Scientist-C, NDTL delivered lecture on following topics :
a. Basics of Mass spectrometry and instrumentation: Various types of Ionization techniques and Mass Analyzers. Different types of Mass spectrometry their advantage and limitation on 22nd October 2019.
b. Extraction of Drugs including NDPS from Urine & Blood and analysis by LC-MS/MS on 23rd October 2019. NDTL participated in 3rd Workshop on LC-Mass for Analysis of Drug and Explosives (21st -25th October 2019).
- Dr. Shobha Ahi, Scientist-C & Quality Manager delivered a lecture on Quality Assurance and Quality Control in Substance Use Testing Laboratories as Invited Speaker in 21st Annual Meeting of ‘International Society of Addiction Medicine’ (ISAM 2019) on 16th November 2019. The conference was organized by Department of Psychiatry & National Drug Dependence Treatment Centre (NDDTC), WHO Collaborating Centre for Substance Abuse, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi at Hotel Pullman & Novotel New Delhi Aerocity.
- Dr. P.L. Sahu, Scientific Director, NDTL delivered his talks as a Key Speaker on 18th January 2020 in Maharana Pratap College of Pharmacy, Kanpur under Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University sponsored Faculty Development Program (FDP) on the topic “Drug Regulatory Affairs in Pharmaceuticals”.
- Dubey S, Singh SP, Sah S, Jain S (New Delhi): Identification and separation of nine alkyl amines in urine using dilute and shoot LC-MS/MS analysis in sports doping control; 36th Cologne Workshop, Germany, Cologne.
- Nimker V, Jamal H, Ghosh PC, Jain S, Beotra A (New Delhi, Doha): Effect of varying concentration of phospholipids and cholesterol on masking potential of liposomes on various doping agents; 36th Cologne Workshop, Germany, Cologne.
- Dubey S, Singh SP, Sah S, Jain S (New Delhi): Detection of a new amphetamine analogue, N-methyl-2-Phenethylamine in supplements by means of UPLC-/MS/MS; 8th ADLQ Symposium, Doha, Qatar.
- Detection of AICAR (5-Aminoimidazole-4-Carboxamide Ribonucleotide) and GW501516 (Agonist of the Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor) in Human Urine: Key Regulators of Lipid Metabolism”; ICoLA 2018, Korea.
- Upadhyay A, Ahi S, Dubey S, Vashisth E, Beotra A, Jain S, Shukla S: Urinary excretions patterns of methylprednisolone after oral & intra-articular administration and effect on endogenous corticosteroids profile , Manfred Donike Workshop, 35th Cologne Workshop on Dope Analysis (Poster)
- Nimker V, Jamal H, Jain S, Srivastava A, Sahu K: Implementation of Steroidal passport: Experiences of Indian Laboratory, Manfred Donike Workshop, 35th Cologne Workshop on Dope Analysis (Poster)
- Ahi Shobha, Sahu Kapendra, Nasare Mahesh, Singh Satyendra, Beotra Alka & Jain Shila: Quantitative estimation of alcohol marker ethylglucuronide (EtG) in human hair by LC-MS/MS: Application towards doping control and forensic science, 4th World Congress on Mass Spectrometry (Oral Presentation)